Our registered dietitian in-home follow up assessment details:
SCN2xL is very excited to offer in-home registered dietitian services. This is an excellent opportunity to meet with your Sports Dietitian (RD) at the comforts of your own home. This 30 minute follow up appointment option is perfect for those who are looking to incorporate body composition testing within their nutrition program. This service is a preferred method of RD option for those who are following one of our strength & conditioning programs, and want to know how much body fat they have lost and/or how much muscle they have added.
Our 30-minute Registered Dietitian in-home follow up appointment will consist of:
- Skinfold caliper (Harpenden) testing
- Circumference measurement testing
- Recommendations for program progression
- Review of current baseline and progress of goals
- Progress onto your next nutritional challenge
Body composition testing is a great tool that allows our Sports Dietitian to:
- Establish your baseline to know where you are starting from and your current health status.
- Monitor your progress and determine the success of your current program.
- Modify your nutrition plan to help you reach your long term goals.
All SCN2xL clients who are interested in purchasing our registered dietitian in-home follow up assessment service must first complete our 1 hour registered dietitian assessment. Our in-service option is only available to clients who live within the GTA, Kawartha Region, and Durham Region of Ontario. Please contact us at [email protected] for any questions.
Alfredo Angione, RD, CSSD, CSCS is the proud owner and operator of SCN2xL. All of the programs created are customized to the individual based on your needs, goals, and medical history. We recommend contacting via email at [email protected] or through our contact us page above. For those who have enjoyed our programs, please leave us a review at the bottom of this page. Thank you