Female Strength & Conditioning Program
Our female strength & conditioning program is the perfect program for women. It offers the most important training elements that our women ask from us when programming. If you want to take your results to the next level, this is the perfect program for you.
Program Focus: Target Hypertrophy, Compound Strength
Program Length: 5 days per week / 7 weeks
If you are just starting your fitness journey or maybe you’re looking to take your fitness and strength regime to the next level, this SCN2XL original program has what you need. This program has what you want. Look to boost your fitness while:
- Firing up your heart rate
- Blasting your problem fat areas
- Building major muscle groups
- Getting STRONG in the process
This program is aimed for you! Our program offers a structured, organized, and layered out in an easy-to-understand template. A great program no matter your fitness level to get you started on your new fitness regimen
This program contains:
- Effective, efficient, and specific warmup protocol
- Multi-joint compound lifts for maximum muscle stimulation and metabolism activation
- Assistive compound lifts to create balance and stability in your lifts and exercises
- High-intensity interval training progressions to burn fat and boost metabolism
- Core stability and abdominal/oblique focussed circuits
- Post-session flexibility and mobility
Commit to yourself and a better you. Plan your process with the SCN2xL Female Strength & Conditioning 7- week program.
Accountability Check-In & Coaching Services
Learning how to maximize your results in the weight room is a process. It takes time, a specific level of commitment, and the proper guidance along the way. There is so much to pick from, it can certainly be overwhelming. Our accountability check-in and coaching services walk you through every step of the way. We teach you how to prioritize your lifts, We teach you how to manage your time, and it keep you injury-free. If you are in the early phases of strength training, you will need direction on how to plan your workouts out. Showing up the gym is a start. Knowing how to progress from workout to workout is another. This coaching service is how you will learn to master the weight room. If you want to avoid the biggest exercise and fitness problem, the plateau, then you want this program.