A registered dietitian in home assessment is the perfect solution for you.
SCN2xL is excited to announce that our Sports Dietitian, RD, CSSD, CSCS is now offering registered dietitian in home assessment. Due to a popular request, we are now providing clients with the ability to complete their RD assessment in the comforts of their own home. This assessment offers all of the benefits of our online assessment option with the ability to conduct a baseline body composition and full anthropometric testing service. Our in home RD assessment is currently only offered to clients within the GTA, Kawartha Region, and the Durham Region of Ontario. We encourage all prospective clients to please email us: [email protected] if you want to ensure this service is an option for you.
Registered Dietitian In Home Assessment: Individual Nutrition Counselling
- Assesses your dietary practices, body composition, and energy balance (intake and expenditure).
- Counsels athletes on optimal nutrition for
- exercise training (match nutrition to training phases and goals),
- recovery from exercise
- weight management
- disordered eating
- Counsels athletes on achieving and maintaining a level of body mass, body fat, and muscle mass that is consistent with good health and good performance.
- Provides personalized meal and snack plans to promote achieving short and long term goals for athletic performance and good health.
- Develops and counsels in hydration protocols.
- Addresses nutritional challenges to performance, such as food allergies, bone mineral disturbances, gastrointestinal disturbances, iron depletion, and iron-deficiency anemia.
- Counsels athletes on optimal nutrition for recovery from illness or injury.
- Evaluates nutritional supplements, including herbal supplements, for legality, safety, quality, and efficacy; monitors use of appropriate supplementation.
Our online assessments are a fantastic option for those who don’t qualify for our registered dietitian in home assessment. Both of our online and virtual programming services are a fantastic option, is cheaper than our in-home option and goes great with our accountability check-in program too.